May 8, 2017

Monday

Hello lovelies. Happy Monday, or not so happy Monday since it's the beginning of the work week. To each their own. How was your weekend? I spent mine with my sister, just hanging out and treating ourselves a bit. We went to this ice cream shop called Walls Old Fashion Ice Cream, and it was nice hanging out. The ice cream really did hit the spot for my sweet craving yesterday. Besides treating ourselves, we have been good about going to the gym, like today. I feel like it's finally sticking and I'm pretty committed so I'm happy about that.





There has been a lot on my mind lately, and I have not been writing them down even though I should. Random thoughts and ideas here and there. Too much thinking, but yeah the gym helps. I'm looking into writing again, even if it's just for myself. So I've been researching resources to help with staying focus. Any I should look into?

Well, I'm off to research. Have a great day!

No comments: