April 24, 2017

Monday

I'm officially done with this semester. I don't want to talk about it ever again. On a good note, I don't have to worry about school till this Fall...my final semester. I can't wait to graduate and do things. Not like I'm not doing things now, but I won't have school to worry about anymore.

Moving on. I bought three new books last weekend and I read them all. That's how much free time I'm having lately and I love it. I'll talk more about it in my next post. I'm seriously enjoying my downtime lately, I literally did nothing this weekend. I read, read some more, caught up on my social media, and read. I finally started the gym again today. I hate it, but I told my sister to push me to go. We have both been on a health kick and this time I feel like it's finally going to stick, even if I'm typing this while munching on my quesadilla. Don't judge me, I said I started the gym again today. Anyway, I'm saving my energy for the next post. Here are some snaps from this past week. Talk to you soon!








P.S. I know I haven't done this month's playlist, and I think I'm going to skip it because there is only one week left until April is over. So I was thinking of doing two playlists for May. One in the beginning and towards the middle. Stay tuned!