March 12, 2017

Sunday

That Daylight Savings huh? I woke up at 2 o'clock feeling guilty, but technically in my brain it was 1 o'clock instead so I didn't feel THAT bad. Regardless, it hasn't helped me with halting my laziness this weekend. I should be making notes and studying but instead I'm blogging. My escape. Even if it's just for a little while. I figured I'd share snaps of what's been going on. More like what I've been up to. It involves taking drives to the beach to eat pizza. I went to a concert last weekend to see a UK band called Moose Blood. The lead singer is cute. Then I decided to lighten my hair so I got an ombre. Oh, and I chopped some of my hair off on Friday, so I did another round of bleaching and toning. That's my life thus far. Hope you're doing well. Talk to you soon!