March 27, 2017

Monday

So I finished Milk & Honey in like a day. In an hour. In less than an hour actually, and I loved it. I related to Rupi Kaur when it came to the love and dealing with break-ups, and I definitely felt the "Girl Power" towards the end. I googled her and she's younger than me and started posting her writing on Instagram. I can be doing this too, but I'm lazy and lack motivation. Womp. No seriously, she's kind of an inspiration and once this semester is over, I have the whole summer NOT going to school, so let the exploring and writing begin then. I recommend the book guys, it's a worth the read.

I have been watching Big Little Lies (I don't know if i mentioned it before), and WHY IS IT A LIMITED MINI SERIES?? Seriously, every time an episode ends I am left wanting more! Sorry not sorry for the yelling, but that's how invested I am on this show. The cast is amazing. This has been their best work, and by they I mean Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, ALEXANDER SKARSGARD. The cinematography is great, the acting is great, the show is great. I want more. I'll probably end up reading the book after the show. Will I want more then?

(hbo)

I'm supposed to be working on the third part of my paper for Ethics class, but I'm rewatching Girls from the beginning. This final season has been pretty good, and I'm sad that it's ending. I get why the show isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I enjoy it. It makes me think about life.

Let's see what else. Oh I got new glasses from EyeBuy Direct. I chose the Fitzgerald just because I wanted something different and I already have black frames. Also, F. Scott Fitzgerald.


So it's definitely new and I love it. I already got compliments. That's definitely about it though. Just trying to get through this semester and start the summer already. Hope you're doing well. Talk to you soon!








P.S. WATCH BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!
I cried in the beginning and towards the end. It was everything I hoped it would be and I definitely felt 5 years old again.