March 20, 2017

Monday

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I got into casting talent for the short films we are working on and it has been a lot of fun. It's nice making a casting call then watching auditions. So many eager talent!

Anywho, I went to this bar on Friday located a little north from Wynwood. It was a loooot of fun. A lot. Of. Fun. I went with friends and basically it's a bar with drinks and arcade games. How much better can it get? It's called Taberna Las Rosas if you are interested.




Besides socializing, I've been to myself lately. I cleaned my room, so I'm kind of nesting. I also bought Milk & Honey which I'm pretty excited to read!


That's about it guys. Spring is here. I've been hitting the gym. I have a wedding to go to in May. Everything is good! Talk to you soon!