January 15, 2017

Sunday

Happy Sunday Lovelies! I just got home from my awesome brunch with my favorite lady friends. It was supposed to be a "production meeting" brunch and in a sense it was, but we just always have a good time aside from planning. It has been lovely weather too, so it's nice to be out and about.

Also, I'm procrastinating reading for my Ethics class, so here I am. Writing. Blogging. Web Searching. Synching my music.

I don't know, I'm in a content mood lately. Oh, I saw a frog the other night. Aren't they supposed to mean good luck? That's what my mom said, so I'm feeling like Harry Potter lately when he drinks that luck potion in The Half-Blood Prince.

Speaking of the other night, I went to Wynwood with friends and it was a lot of fun. It takes a lot for me to go out because a) I'm a homebody b) social anxiety and c) I'm a homebody. It was so worth it though. We went to SHOTS which as you can imagine is a bar filled with shots. I love the creativity behind the names of the drinks thought. One of them was Harry Potter lol. I think I'm in a Harry Potter mood as you can tell. But yeah, overall it was a fun night with friends.


Anyway, I'm blabbing again so I'm going to blog away. Talk to you soon lovelies!