December 14, 2016

Wednesday

I'm writing this post with a sheet mask on my face. I bought two of the Tony Moly I'm Real mask sheet masks, and I currently have the Red Wine on my face. I never tried a sheet mask, it's my first time, and yes it does smell like actual Red Wine. Will it leave my face smooth and pore free? To be announced. I also bought the Seaweed mask, which I'll probably try next week. I have combination skin, so I try not to use a lot of products on my face when it's time to clean and take my makeup off. I still have my samples from Mario Badescu, but my go to is Cetaphil. Guess I'll read the reviews on the masks though. It gives a cool and soothing effect.


Anyway, I'm going to Pinterest and gather gift ideas that I plan to post some time this week or early next week. Just me, my laptop and my coffee. Hope you're having a great day!



No comments: