December 13, 2016

Tuesday

I feel like such a jerk for not having this month's playlist yet. I could have done it this past weekend, but no. Instead I decide to be a bum and catch up on my sleep and whatnot. But nonetheless, it will be done! Did you watch the Critic's Choice last night? Any favorite winners? I was so happy that Mahershala Ali won for Moonlight. I still haven't seen the movie, but I love him as an actor, particularly his work on House of Cards and Luke Cage. Seriously guys, he's amazing. I think Best Picture is down to Moonlight and La La Land, another movie I've read rave reviews about and am dying to see.


(imdb)

(imdb)

On another note, I am officially done with this semester. WOOOO HOOO!!Today's class was all about screening our music videos, and I'm actually quite impressed with the other groups work. I feel like this class was fun to take and needed to set us up for the future. I'm excited to take the Workshop class next semester. I really need to get myself together and work my butt off to make great work! But right now, it's two weeks of "Me" time and hanging out with friends I have neglected because of the crazy semester I've had. I PROMISE TO START WORKING ON THE DECEMBER PLAYLIST RIGHT NOW. I'll probably binge watch Fuller House as I work on it. Talk to you guys soon!