November 30, 2016

Wednesday

Wow guys, I really have been busy...and tired! Thanksgiving break was a lot of fun though. That Wednesday I went to a block party in Sunset with friends. Thanksgiving Thursday was filled with food and then I went to Macy's with my mom and sister to buy Ralph Lauren pillows. They were $7, so of course I had to get at least two! Later that night my sister and I went Black Friday shopping with friends. I finally got my all-in-one printer! I've been needing one since forever and I got mine for $40. Bonus, it's a Canon! That Saturday I spent some time with my godchildren then went to a Friendsgiving, and then the next day I met up with friends for drinks. I'm telling you, it was pretty fun and busy!

Overall, finally scanning my photography pictures from spring semester was the highlight of my break. I'm so happy to share them with you all. Below are two of my favorites, I hope you like them! Also, I will try to post more often even when I'm tired and all I want to do is sleep! Talk to you soon!