November 16, 2016

Wednesday

Is it me or are Wednesday's pretty long? Like, I feel like it's been such a long day. Is it the time change? Is it me? I don't know. I have been having a pretty productive Wednesday though. I took my sister to school, I've been babysitting and now I'm taking a little break before I commence with the rest of my Wednesday. I found the "bullet journal" I was supposed to be working on since this summer, but it now has turned into my little planner. I do plan to make a nice bullet journal for the new year. I know it'll keep me organized and preoccupied with decorating and drawing. I will make this happen. By the way, I have not finished The Crown. I was going to on Sunday but I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer after my trip. I think I'll finish that tonight if not tomorrow. Well, I hope you're having a nice Wednesday so far. If it feels like a long day, you're not the only one!