November 2, 2016

Wednesday

Can you believe it's already November? The second day nonetheless! This has been quite a weird year and I believe it's only going to get weirder. I'm lounging on my couch as I write this post, contemplating and going over everything that has happened thus far. I feel like I set out to do a lot of things and fell short accomplishing those goals. The year is not over yet and I know I still have a lot in me to continue fulfilling my goals, but time is not my best friend. I am the most patient person ever, but even the most patient can get a little impatient. That's me at the moment, right in the middle of losing my patience. I trust that the rest of the year will go by smoothly and hope for the best. I have a feeling November will be a good month. I trust in it and in myself. I hope you're having a great start to the month already, wherever you are. I wish I can witness the leaves changing, so I made this edit to get my fix. Talk to you soon!



Update 7:37 PM

So if you are having trouble viewing my blog, that's because I decided to change the blog's name from cosmic-shift to cosmicshiftdira. I am currently working on fixing links on my Tumblr blogs, Pinterest, Twitter and Polyvore, so bare with me. Thank you for your co-operation. Love ya!