November 15, 2016

Tuesday

So I definitely needed a day to relax, hence why I didn't have a Monday intro yesterday. I was in Sarasota for the weekend for a friend's birthday and it was so nice to get away and spend some time with friends. My friend, Giselle, goes to Ringling art school and it was so nice and cool seeing all the animation accomplishments from previous alumni. She also showed me her game art project for this semester...so freaking cool. On Sunday we took a stroll at the beach, Turtle Beach. An actual Turtle Beach. Sadly, no turtles were spotted. I think we were a week or two early before they hatched, still it was pretty amazing being on an actual turtle beach. It was a great weekend nonetheless, and I sure can't wait to go back and take another trip elsewhere.


Well, I hope you enjoyed your weekend and are having a good week thus far. Can you believe Thanksgiving is already next week? Time I tell ya, it just doesn't stop! Talk to you soon lovelies!