November 2, 2016

Mood Board: November

I think the intro post pretty much summed up my feelings so far. It's finally November, one of my favorite months of the year. Why? Well there are a couple of birthdays to celebrate, and of course THANKSGIVING. The day I look forward to stuffing my face! I always tell myself that this is the year I will help in the kitchen but my mom always takes over since cooking is what she loves to do. I get it. I need to learn though if I plan on hosting future Thanksgiving gatherings. When will my time come?! Anyway, I think this mood board pretty much sums me up as well. Coffee, tea, fall colors, decor aesthetic, you name it. It's Dira in a nutshell. Hope you like it.


links: coffee | floral embroidered jacket | fall weather | photography | decor | photography