November 21, 2016

Monday

Hello lovelies! Super sorry I have not posted or written anything since last week, but I have been quite the busy bee. There's like three/four weeks left till this semester is over and we are currently planning our last project which is a music video. It looks like a lot of fun and I can't wait to start shooting.

So a little update over here. I got a pretty cool babysitting job which fits perfectly with my school schedule. The kids are amazing and it's fairly close to my house so yay, This weekend was filled with baby/kids birthdays. Saturday was my neighbors kid first birthday, and yesterday was my goddaughter's third.


Overall, it was a really nice weekend and I am super tired. On a good note, my sleep schedule is starting to look pretty good. I've been waking up before 12 and making the most of my days. That was my quick update. Hope you're having a good start to the week. Also, I CAN'T BELIEVE THANKSGIVING IS THIS WEEKEND! AHH!