November 7, 2016

Monday

This Daylight Savings Time threw me off this weekend. I binge-watched Jessica Jones for the third time Saturday night and was pretty restless until I realized it had to do with the time change. Still, it's nice to finally feel some sort of fall season here.I had a pretty busy weekend working on my group project which went by pretty well. I haven't seen the final cut, but from what I've seen so far from the rough, it looks pretty good so I'm happy.



Yesterday was my little cousin's fifth birthday party. She's my cousin's child, so it's weird calling her my cousin. I settle for niece since it fits well. Anyway, it was unicorn themed and pretty small and intimate. She had a blast riding ponies and jumping in the bounce house. You know, your typical children's party. It was nice catching up with my cousins though. We live pretty close and don't really see each other so we're trying to change that.




Besides that my sister and I are planning a trip this weekend to Sarasota. It's our friend's birthday on Monday so we are planning to see her this weekend with a couple of friends. I'm actually pretty excited about it. I haven't been out of town in a while, so I'm giddy. I'll leave you know now. I'm pretty tired and I have to prepare for class today. Hope you have a great start to the week! Talk to you soon!