November 11, 2016

Friday

I have been procrastinating with packing for my weekend trip. We are supposed to leave tomorrow morning but my clothes are just laying there, staring at me waiting to pack them away. Adding more to the level of procrastination: The Crown. I am on episode four of the Netflix original which follows the story of Queen Elizabeth becoming Queen Elizabeth. It's pretty intriguing because it shows her marriage to Prince Philip and the politics behind leading a country. Also, Matt Smith is in and it's pretty weird seeing him be kind of a douche. WHAT HAPPENED DOCTOR? Clair Foy is awesome as the role of Elizabeth and like I said, I'm only on episode four and it's great!


(imdb)

It's also been a great distraction from this weeks events. I don't want to talk about it at the moment. I'm hoping this trip goes great since all I want to do is relax and enjoy my friend's birthday. So I'll leave you with this. Love and kindness to you all.