October 25, 2016

Tuesday

Is it just me or are the days longer? Is it time changing soon? November I believe, and that's already in about a week! I'm not complaining, I love this season, it just feels like I haven't accomplished much. Regardless, bring it on! I'm ready for 2016 to be over and start fresh!

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty nice. My sister and I did a little shopping on Friday. We stopped by Urban Outfitters, and stumbled upon these funny books. I didn't buy anything, but it was nice to look at.


On Saturday, we had an impromptu road trip. My sister has to take pictures for her photography class, so we drove around, scouting locations. It was nice to be away from home a bit. I didn't really take pictures for myself because I was driving, but here is my outfit. I felt really 90s in it. Also, I need to clean my mirror.



Sunday I didn't do much, I spent the day doing homework and catching up on my shows. Yesterday's class was pretty cool. A local gaffer stopped by and showed us tips and tricks. It was like a refresher for me, gaffing isn't really my thing, but it's good to know as a future producer. It was nice and breezy outside so no complaints.


Anyway, I hope you're having a great Tuesday. May all the coffee in the world make you feel better!