October 17, 2016

Monday

Another work/school week. I still can't believe it's October. Time really does fly. I was looking for our Halloween decorations, but I couldn't find any. They were probably thrown away when we moved which is a bummer. So far I found two pumpkins that light up and a pumpkin candle holder. How depressing! I'll probably stop by Target's dollar section and see what I can find. Make the house cheerful, or spooky at this point. Then Thanksgiving is next month, then Christmas and before you know it, it's a new year! Crazy. Anyway, how was your weekend? Mine was okay. Friday was a lot of fun. I was working on my groups painting project and it was a nice time hanging out with friends trying to achieve the look we wanted for our painting. The weather was nice. There was a nice breeze, although I wish it wasn't so damn humid. The trip after to 7-Eleven for slurpees was much needed. Here is a picture of moi on set.


I haven't seen the final product thought. Today is presentation day so I'll see it for the first time with the rest of the class. Hopefully it came out great. Well, I'm going to start getting ready for class as I watch Parks and Recreation. BTW, I hope you like the blogs new look. I really am working on making a change and updating you on life. Have nice day guys!