October 10, 2016

Monday

Monday's amirite? I woke up with a headache, probably from sleeping too much or none at all. There is no in between for me. I'm killing some time watching CNN and writing this post before I have to leave for class. We are practicing with lighting for our painting project that we are to shoot this weekend. It's pretty cool, it's just that I'm definitely not the lighting type. Regardless, my group chose a pretty cool painting. I hope the shoot goes smoothly.

I took the picture below for Snapchat, and I'm feeling pretty nostalgic about photography. I took a class in the spring semester with my sister and it was a lot of fun. I didn't continue with it, but my sister did because it's her major, so I'm a little jealous that she's out taking pictures. I mean, I can shoot too. The problem is that she has access to the lab and I don't. The struggle guys. Well, I'm going to finish getting ready. Hopefully this headache goes away. Thanks for listening.