September 26, 2016

Monday

Happy Monday Lovelies! It's my moms birthday and her boss was gracious enough to give her the day off. Unfortunately, I have class later today but luckily my dad, sister and I took her out for dinner last night. Also, I am so sick right now, I don't know how I'll be able to make it to class. Alas, I must.

Thanks to the medication I took last night to finally sleep, I had some really weird dreams that of course I barely remember now. I have what I think are really good ideas to make stories but I never seem to go ahead and make something out of them. Lack of motivation and self doubt probably. I am a fairly organized person and write things down. Maybe I should plan a day or two and actually go over these ideas and just start writing. You don't know how many stories I started that I haven't gone back to finish. I believe there's potential though. Ugh, Again, lazy. I must get ready for class now. Just wanted to say hello and hope all is well.