March 18, 2016

Friday

I have had this bad reaction to wheat and gluten lately that my body is just not loving it. My face is red and I just feel sick all around, sort of like a cold but not a cold if that makes any sense. I'm trying my best to cut out wheat and eating a gluten-free diet, but trust me it's such a pain when I'm starving and have no idea what to freaking eat. So that's my life right now, on top of school and work and having a life.

Besides that, I hit a bit of a nostalgia block. It has been two years since my sister and I went to see Haim live, April to be exact, and I'm still having concert withdrawals. They come and go, like waves pulling you down as a reminder "Hey remember when you saw Haim live in concert and you didn't know what to do with yourself afterwards?" That's how I feel every time they come up on my shuffle or Spotify radio. I'm also eagerly waiting for them to drop new music. They're right next to Frank Ocean, who by the way HAS NOT DROPPED AN ALBUM IN WHAT SEEMS LIKE INFINITY! I get worked up just thinking about it. Please don't let Haim pull a Frank Ocean. Oh you know who else I'm starting to enjoy? Vance Joy (no pun intended). I find his music quite pleasing and relatable, and he is quite easy on the eyes ladies. I recommend you listen to his album on Spotify. Anyway, I'll leave you with one of my favorite songs by Haim. Enjoy!