January 3, 2016

Books: Glamour's 9 Books To Read Before You're 30

If you have been following my blog then you'll know I am an avid reader. I love books, they are an escape from my daily life and has furthered my creative imagination. I am currently reading The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion and I am enjoying it quite a bit. I had posted a picture of it on Snapchat and a good friend of mine wrote back saying it is on of her favorite books thus far, and it really has been a great read. I came upon this list by Glamour magazine about books you should read before you're 30 and was so happy to see Never Let Me Go was in it, because THAT IS MY FAVORITE BOOK OF ALL TIME! Well, second to The Bell Jar. My reading list is forever expanding and I will keep you updated on what I am reading and hope to read. I will leave you with Glamour's list, I know there are many more great reads to read at any age!


1. Slouching Towards Bethlehem, by Joan Didion
2. To the Lighthouse, by Virginia Woolf
3. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg
4. Beloved, by Toni Morrison
5. Never Let Me Go, by Kazuo Ishiguro
6. Goodbye to All That, edited by Sari Botton
7. Bossypants, by Tina Fey
8. And Then There Were None, by Agatha Christie 
9. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, by Marie Kondo

No comments: