October 5, 2015

Monday

Guys, I have become the worst at remember to blog and keep you all updated. This semester has been the most productive thus far, and the most tiring. I work part-time now too, and all I want to do when I get home is SLEEP! I love my sleep, and I mean, my sleep schedule is getting better now, but I LOVE MY SLEEP!

What have I been up to? Besides school and filming group projects, work and sleeping, I've been going out a little more than I used to. I've had this urge to go out and explore my city. I've lived here for 27 years and I just decided on this.  Womp. Besides that everything is good, I'm alive and healthy. I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL KEEP UPDATING! Not as much as I did before, but sporadically (Cher Horowitz would be so proud I used that word).

I hope you have all been good and living life. I shall post a bit today. Talk to you soon!