June 25, 2015

Thursday

Hi guys! A little few things to update you on. First of all, Cosmic-shift.blogspot.com is now Cosmicshiftstudio.com! I bought a domain, because I have hopes that this blog is going to stick around for a long time.

Next up, I'm going to be working on Cosmicshift for a while now, little by little, so throughout your visits, if you see something off or you click something and it's not working, it's because I'm updating it. Theme, buttons, tags, etc. I am going to invest my time on fixing the blog and make it more me! Please be patient. I also updated my links from Polyvore, Pinterest, and Tumblr to redirect here, so all is swell in that department.

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up. It is so hot here in Miami, 93 degrees apparently, but it feels like 200. No really, if I could stay in a pool all day I would. Even my Starbucks ice is melting fast.


I'm running out of wardrobe ideas because it's so hot. That, and I don't leave the house unless I really have to. I can't wait for the Fall weather. Even though it never goes below 40, I still enjoy it. I CAN"T WAIT! Well, I'm off for now. I will update and renovate my blog soon. Thanks for sticking around.