June 1, 2015

Books: Summer Reading List

So I decided to suggest one book a week, a reason to get back to work on this blog. It'll be books I have recently read or plan to read, yes, finally My Summer Reading List. As always, I am open for recommendations and feedback. Here is this week's book, All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I finished it in two days and I am still not over how perfect it is. I laughed, I cried, I needed this book to remind me that life goes on. I also read Elle Fanning has signed on to play Violet for the film adaptation which is perfect because that's who I pictured while reading the book. I love a good Young Adult novel and this is definitely worth the read! Remember to also check out the Reading List on the sidebar for previous list of books I have already read.



All The Bright Places - Jennifer Niven
Two troubled young people meet on the ledge of a bell tower and establish a relationship that changes them both. This scenario, as rendered by other authors, might play out in wooden, predictable ways, but in the hands of talented novelist Jennifer Niven (American Blonde; Velva Jean Learns to Fly), All The Bright Places unfolds as a gripping human drama about a boy and a girl pulling each other back from a brink.