June 30, 2015

Inspiration: Summer Hair

As I said in my previous post, I cut my hair again. I used to have long hair, but that came to an end two years ago when I cut my hair short and haven't looked back since! Don't get me wrong, I liked my long hair, but I live in Miami and it's always hot here and I have a lot of hair, so having it short/medium length has been so much easier to maintain. I have made a goal to try different hairstyles and looks for the summer which shall transition into fall hairstyles. I'm also thinking of getting an ombre as a birthday present to myself in September. SO MANY IDEAS! Anyway, here are some hairstyles I found which are easy to do and great if you're on the run!







1. Side Braid - Byrdie
2. Low Chigon - The Small Things Blog
3. Celtic Knot - Twist Me Pretty
4. Side Twist - Studded Rose
5. Layered Ponytail - Once Wed
6. Macrame Braid - Byrdie

1 comment:

Courtney said...

this is such a gorgeous hairstyle!