March 25, 2015

Wednesday

Filming for my film production class this semester has been so much fun. It was my turn to direct last week, and this week I'm behind the camera, but it has been a blast. I love my group, the good and the ugly.


It has been a busy week since Saturday. My mother and I took my sister prom dress shopping last weekend, so this Saturday we took her to buy the perfect shoes for her dress. Sunday was a lazy day, and Monday my sister, her friends and I went to the beach. The weather was perfect, low tide, breezy and I got a great tan out of it. My back burns a little, but thank god for Aloe. They're on their Spring Break so we are all taking a little advantage.


I'm going to be stuck in lab tomorrow to catch up and finish on my editing assignments. It's nearing to the end of the semester, and oh boy where has the days gone? It just feels like a short semester, but a great one nonetheless. I'm looking at my sidebar, and realized that I haven't finished Yes Please, maybe I'll do that this weekend. Hope you're having a great week so far!