March 1, 2015

Sunday

Midterms are the worst, well projects are the worst, but I'm getting over it. House of Cards is finally on Netflix! I have been on a House of Cards coma since Friday, and I am currently on Episode 5 of Season 3, and OMG it's amazing. I miss the Zoe influence though, I don't know, maybe just me. But until an episode ago, I feel like Frank is getting back to his manipulative ways.

Anyway, I've been feeling a little under the weather so I've been laying low and away from my computer. I should start writing a draft for one of my classes soon, but I'll leave that for tomorrow. I also want to do my nails, but hmm...guess I can do that after a post for a bit. In the meantime, check out my Instagram shenanigans. I hope you're having a better Sunday than I am. Talk to you soon!