March 30, 2015

Monday

I am on a serious procrastination binge (if that's even a thing, but it makes sense to me), and I am currently watching The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby: Her. I have seen Them and Him, and I fairly enjoyed them equally. Plus the cast is fantastic and I can't help myself when it comes to Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy. Also, it's distracting me from my impending research paper and the ideas I have got going on in my head.



(imdb)

Anyway, I have about four weeks left of this semester, then I have six weeks of nothing, and then another six weeks of Summer Term B. In the meantime, there are a lot of things I'd like to do, especially since my sister might be leaving to school in New York. I have to take advantage. Well, I'm off to post and then hopefully get some research done! Talk to you soon!