February 21, 2015

Saturday

Midterm season is here, hence my silence. However, I cannot post without reminding you guys that the Oscar's are tomorrow! Another year, another end of award season. I still haven't seen much of the nominated movies, except Gone Girl, and I don't think it's nominated, but still worth the watch. TOTALLY WORTH THE WATCH! I'm currently watching the Independent Spirit Awards, and I am just in awe. I know I will make it someday, I feel it in my bones!

What have you guys been up to? I hope you're having way much more fun than I am. I mean, I love school, but midterms not so much. It's project after project and presentations and all I want to do is cuddle in my bed by myself. The weather doesn't help either. It was about 40 degrees here in Miami, and I LOVED IT! Today, it's back to normal. Damn Florida. Anyway, going to post for a bit because my brain needs a break! Talk to you soon!