February 2, 2015

Monday

Sooooo, did you enjoy the Super Bowl? I did, even though I don't have a favorite team, it was fun watching it. The celebrities documenting it through social media, the Chris Evans and Chris Pratt battle, also, THE PUPPY BOWL! Always, always the Puppy Bowl. Besides that, was it me or were the commercials a tad bit depressing? I was just in my feels, commercial after commercial, and ugh. I didn't really care for the half-time show, but the memes are funny, and I am always here for Missy Elliot. She needs to come back. I was seriously feeling my inner pre-teen come out when she performed. Anyway, I have been busy with school and I'm only going to get busier, but I'm making time to post here and there. Hope you're well! I'll leave you with the amazing sharks from Katy Perry's performance and a link to the hilarious article from Vulture.