January 7, 2015

Fashion: Trends I'm Loving

We are seven days into the New Year, and I'm already loving this year's fashion trends. First of all, Alexa Chung has a new denim collaboration with AGJeans, so you know I'll be over that! Second of all, it's all about the Lob, a long bob, which we saw a lot of our favorite ladies sport in late fall, and third of all, fashion trends always evolve. That's what I love about clothes and shoes, because it's always evolving and there is so many ways one can wear a piece of clothing to make a statement. So I will keep a lookout to what's new throughout the year. I'm thinking of doing a monthly Trend Alert, but so far this is what I have fallen in love with.




1. Kimono-Style Trench Coats - Glamour Magazine
2. Black Booties - Lucky Magazine
3. Boyish Look - Chictopia

No comments: