January 22, 2015

Thursday

Hello lovelies, sorry I've been a ghost. It's been three weeks since Spring semester started and I am already pooped out. I come home tired and sleepy, and unable to post because tired and sleepy. I feel a little energized today, and that's saying something because Thursday's are my longest days at school and all I want to do is be home in bed. I'm so glad to be home. I hope you're doing well my dear followers. I'm still trying to keep up with my new schedule and adapting to the days I go and don't go to class. My sleep schedule is all over the place, but thank the heavens for Netflix. Season two of The Fall is now streaming, and I plan to binge watch it this weekend so yay to that! I have to see what else is streaming. I also need to catch up on this year's Oscar nominated movies, or actually, award worthy movies. Anyway, I'm going to scavenger hunt goodies to share with you all. Have a nice night!