December 9, 2014

Tuesday

I am so procrastinating right now. I'm supposed to finish my final outline for Screenwriting class but when I got home from class today, I fell asleep. When I woke up, I took a shower to refresh myself, but here I am, blogging and looking for holiday goodies. College life.

It's actually chilly here in Miami, and it's going to be like this for a while, so my constant struggle to limit my coffee intake continues thanks to the weather. To add to my procrastination, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, The Mindy Project, and The Victoria Secret Fashion Show are all on tonight! On another note, I have been thinking of giving my blog a little makeover, I just haven't had the time to actually sit down and edit my blog here and there, but since I'll be on a two-week break, I'm sure I'll have plenty of time. Nothing major, but when it comes to posting DIYs, I'll write a description and where to find the projects. I also need to update my reading list. All in good time my friends! Anyway, off to blog I go.