December 2, 2014

Tuesday

Hi lovelies. Sorry I have been MIA, but so much has happened since I last posted. I moved this Thanksgiving weekend, and until today I am all settled in. It was time for a change and I feel good about it. I feel like great things are coming my way and I am embracing the moment. I will miss my old house. My family and I lived there for the past 15 years, and it was such a bittersweet moment moving out, but it's a big chapter of my life that is now closed. It's time for better and greater things. Plus, Ikea shopping has been fun! I went for the first time on Sunday and I wanted to buy everything! Out of all things I got, I'm really happy with my bamboo purchase, which is happily displayed on my dresser.

I'm going to post as much as I can this week. I have three weeks left until this semester ends, so I will be in and out, busy with final projects and finals. I'm itching to post and share things with you guys, that's why I'm here today. I really hope you had a great Thanksgiving break and you're doing well. Positive thoughts my friends!