November 4, 2014

Tuesday

It's Election Day...did you vote? I voted today. I fulfilled my civic duty. I'm watching the live coverage as I write this post, and the race is pretty close. Let's see how it goes. Anyway, how was your Halloween? I dressed up as Lydia Deetz, aka Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice.


I went to my sister's friend party, and it was quite fun. Dancing, eating candy, dancing some more that by the time I got home I was beat from my sugar rush. Things seem to be calming down with my school projects. I just finished taking pictures for a storyboard I hope goes well for Thursday's presentation, and I'm pushing myself to continue to write my outlines for my Screenwriting class. I've been so busy that I have not caught up with Lena Dunham's Not That Kind Of Girl, and I am half-way done with the semester and all I can think about is...Thanksgiving. Turkey and goodies, and more turkey. Anyway, I hope you voted today, and hope you're doing well. Talk to you soon.