October 2, 2014

Thursday

October is here. Flu season is here. I seem to have gotten the latter already. I felt the symptoms on Tuesday, felt like I was dying on Wednesday, and I had to miss class today because I knew I wasn't going to make the day. I am writing this post as it starts to get cloudy due to the rainy weather going on lately, cozied up in bed watching a random movie, which is pretty much just background noise. I really long for chilly air, the sweater and boots chilly weather, comfort food, particularly Mac and Cheese, and a good read.

Actually, I went to Barnes & Noble the other day and treated myself to a couple of late birthday gifts. Currently reading The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde, correction, The Uncensored Picture of Dorian Grey, and I also bought A Pale View of Hills by Kazuo Ishiguro, whose Never Let Me Go became one of my favorite novels...ever! Anyway, I really hope you're having a better week than I am. It's almost Friday so there's that, and I have to rest up because I have a class tomorrow. Also, Gone Girl finally opens in theaters and I want and need to see this movie. Talk to you soon!