October 12, 2014

Sunday

I am writing this post while I watch Once Upon A Time, taking a break from note-taking. I had a very stressful weekend where all I wanted to do was hole up in my room and watch whatever I have queued up on Netflix. Which I did. I rewatched the first episode of The Fall, if you haven't seen it then I suggest you do because it's REALLY good, especially if you like a good crime-drama. Also, if you're going to see Fifty Shades of Grey next year and haven't heard of Jamie Dornan, then prepare yourself. You can also find him in Marie Antoinette and season one of Once Upon A Time.


(imdb)

Anyway, I should get back to studying, but The Walking Dead is back tonight. I can do this. Focus! I hope you're having a wonderful end to your weekend. I'm just hoping for a better tomorrow.