October 4, 2014

Movie: Never Let Me Go

I just got into my Netflix account and became overwhelmed with my queue list, so I got out and decided I'll settle for Never Let Me Go tonight. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro became one of my favorite novels ever! It is beautifully written and intriguing, and it's one of those novels that will make you feel so many things all at once.

(imdb)


I have not seen the movie, until after this post tonight, which stars Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield, and Keira Knightley, three of my favorite Brits. I'm an avid reader so I'm always skeptical when it comes to movie/book adaptations, so I hope the movie is just as good as the novel or it at least captures the essence of love and friendship between these three characters pit together in a dystopian clone world. So here it goes!