September 8, 2014

Monday

Monday has come and gone. Well almost. I hope you had a great weekend and a great start to the weekday. It's my birthday week. My birthday's on Friday, and I can't believe so much has happened in a year. I have a goddaughter whom I adore to bits, I'm back in school, life is good my friends. Life is good. Still trying to get into the school/life schedule again. Trying. At least I'm trying. Here's a little something to what my Instagram feed has been up to. Starbucks started their seasonal drinks and food early and I am sooooooooooooo HAPPY. Pumpkin Spice here I come!

I've been working on a character bio for my Screenwriting 3 class, and getting into the background of a character is sort of unknown territory for me. It's fun getting creative about it, but then again I have to dig deep. So we'll see how that goes. I got this awesome limited Coke with "Legend" on it. I don't really know a Legend and was close to tagging John Legend, but opted for a nice picture instead. Anyway, I'll get to posting now. Sorry it's later than usual. Enjoy!