September 19, 2014

Friday

Late Friday night, or early depending where you are. It's been a rainy past two days, and I love it but not so much when I get out of class early and have quite a drive to go home. No complaints. I finally got the hang on editing. I am happy to report that I completed my first assignment after so much disheveling and wanting to give up, I managed to figure it out. Working on my first project for the class however, that's another story. I have to work on a character bio due Monday, and study for a camera test Tuesday, so it begins. I love it thought, beats doing nothing. I'm watching Modern Family on USA, wondering when it comes back on ABC. Also, I need my Once Upon a Time, Sleepy Hollow, Grey's Anatomy, Parks and Recreations, and I'm dying to see How To Get Away With Murder because Dean Thomas from Harry Potter is in it, and also Viola Davis is boss.

I hope you are having a great Friday evening/night and have a wonderful weekend. Stay safe.