August 5, 2014

Movie: Guardians of The Galaxy

Can you believe that I never saw The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Captain America 2 nor Godzilla while they were out in theaters? Yeah me neither. Honestly, movie prices continue to rise and all these movies came out in the beginning of summer, one after the other. Girl didn't stand a chance. However, I will not let it happen again with Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm quite happy that it's doing so well in the movie world, and especially proud of Chris Pratt, whom I love dearly on Parks and Recreation. His career is shaping up to be pretty good, and I'm all for the Pratt. He is now a proper movie star and will continue is movie star status in Jurassic Park 4. Also, Zoe Saldana. She is officially the Sci-Fi girl with Avatar, Star Trek and now roaming in the Marvel Universe. One last person  I need to mention is Karen Gillan whom I also love. If you don't know who Karen Gillan is then I suggest you watch Doctor Who pronto, because I have a feeling she will be going places soon. So yes, I will be watching Guardians of the Galaxy this weekend and I will bask in all the glory.

No comments: