August 26, 2014

Tuesday

Happy Tuesday everyone!I'm on my second day of classes. Yesterday was Screenwriting 3, a little intimidating and challenging but I'm all up for it. I have to start thinking of an idea for a "feature film" and I'm coming up blank. Hopefully I'll gain some inspiration this weekend when I don't have to think about school. Hopefully. Today is Film Production, which I'm kind of excited for. I finally get to dabble into the production aspect of filmmaking, also a little intimidating but my best friend reassured me and said to take these classes as if it were my job. And she's right.

Besides getting settled into this semester, everything is pretty much great. Nothing out of the ordinary, but just grateful to be fully back in school and hopeful for what's to come.

I hope you guys are having a great day so far. I may start writing what my day consists of every now and then, mostly ramblings.

Well, talk to you soon lovelies.