August 29, 2014

Friday

It's FRIDAY! Finally the weekend is here. I can finally say that now that I'm in school being productive and tired, and just eager for the weekend. It's a long holiday weekend as well. How cool is that Labor Day is on September 1st? I think that's pretty cool. I have no clue what I'll be doing. I'm thinking of going to the beach, but I'm pretty sure it'll be quite packed, but when isn't the beach packed? Maybe I'll go to the movies, but in reality I think I'm just going to end up studying. My next break will be during Thanksgiving, so I guess I should make something out of my Labor Day weekend huh?

In the spirit of the holiday, Weekend Fashion Inspiration and DIY Round-Up's will be based on the long Labor Day weekend. Whether you'll be at home with your family, going to a BBQ or the beach, I got you covered my friends. I may or may not post Saturday and Sunday, it all depends on what I'll be doing, so I'll make the best out of these posts! I have class today, so I compiled these posts ahead of time.

Be safe out there and enjoy the long weekend!