June 2, 2014

Monday

Monday, I know. The weather outside is frightful...well not really it's filled with gloom and rain. I went to the beach yesterday, and it was sprinkling here and there on the way, but it was sunny and windy once I got there. The waves was another story. I don't know how much water I swallowed, I can still taste the salt meh. Besides that, I got a nice tan, and it was a great Sunday well spent with family.


Today however, I woke up feeling a little under the weather, and the actual weather isn't helping. I did get to do a little writing for Examiner. Can you believe Lupita Nyong'o and Gwendoline Christie are set to join the awesome cast of Star Wars? Well believe it! It's happening and I am happy. You can read more about it on Examiner.


Well I'm off to post a little here and there lovelies. Stay safe.