May 16, 2014

Movie: When Harry Met Sally

I have a confession to make: I have never seen When Harry Met Sally until the other night. I know, big film junkie like me had never seen one of the most romantic movies of all times! You'd be surprised as to what I haven't seen, so I am starting with the classics.


Anyway, I watch The Mindy Project, and Mindy always references her love life to When Harry Met Sally. The season finale was pretty much dedicated to the movie, and it happened to be on the other night so it gave it a go. I can see what all the fuss was about, and Meg Ryan can really give a good laugh-cry. It also got me in the mood for You've Got Mail. So, I'm going to watch it again and let it all sink in. You know the drill, grab those snacks and get comfy because we are watching When Harry Met Sally.