August 18, 2013

Back To School Playlist

I know some of you are going back to school. No matter what level you're going to, it can be nerve-wracking yet exciting. I know, because I'm always anxious the day before and I can't sleep at night. Trust me, I know what you're going through. So I gathered a couple of my favorite songs and made a Back To School Playlist just for you. These songs get me going all the time every now and then. I hope it has the same effect for you. If you want to find more songs, you can always check out my playlist section.


HAPPY NEW SCHOOL YEAR!

P.S  If you're trying to look for old posts, I deleted them. I'm going through a blog-cleanse, so this will most likely be the first post you'll see in this blog. It's mostly daily tidbits of my daily life, weekday fashion inspiration, mood boards, playlists, reading lists, pretty much anything I find inspiring.